Grade 3 - Science crossword - Plants - Puzzle #1
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Solve this Grade 3 science crossword puzzle in the chapter Plants within 5 minutes. If you want to download many such crosswords and other worksheets, please invest a token amount in our Topper guide.
SCIENCE CROSSWORD - PLANTS
1. ___ grass in Africa is about 4.5 meters high.
2. Roots absorb water and ___ from the soil.
4. ___ give rise to a new plant.
10. ___ plants grow in water or in wet soil under the water.
11. Short plant with a green, delicate stem.
13. ___ uses special structures called tendrils to climb.
14. Have very fragile stems that can neither stand erect.
15. Eaten by grazing plants.
3. Food factory of the plant.
5. Carries water and minerals to different parts of the plant.
6. ___ turn into fruits.
7. Large plants with strong. tall and woody stem.
8. A ____ stem is thick but soft.
9. Unwanted plants.
12. A medium-sized plant with bushy, hard stems with branches.