CBSE Expression Series on National War Memorial
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
As part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), CBSE announces the fourth Expression Series for the academic session 2021-22. The theme of the Expression Series is ‘National War Memorial’.
Submissions are invited for this contest till 24 March.
- Primary (Class 3 to 5): Paragraph (150 words)/Painting [Topic- My tribute to martyrs]
- Middle (Class 6 to 8): Essay (400 words)/Painting/ Poem [Topic- Messages that the National War Memorial Conveys]
- Secondary (Class 9&10): Essay (700 words)/Painting/Poem [Topic- The National War Memorial inspires me to…]
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 &12): Essay (1000 words)/Painting/Poem [Topic- If given a chance, my contribution to the National War Memorial will be..]
- Schools shall organise the first level Expression Series at their end on the above theme from 15th March, 2022 to 24th March, 2022. Information of conduct of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For participation in Expression Series events, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems etc., please use participants sheet given as Annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
- Schools can submit the entries from 25th March, 2022 to 30th March, 2022 using an android phone through CBSE Expression. Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see Annexure II.
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry on CBSE Expression Series App.
Awards & Rewards
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected by each CBSE Regions for selection of winners at CBSE, New Delhi.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
Call at 011- 23231070
OFFICIAL LINK FOR THIS CONTEST
POST YOUR COMMENT
1 out of ...