- Lewis Hamilton won the Formula One drivers' world championship 2018. This is the 3rd time he has won the drivers' world championship title without finishing on the race podium. He has already won the drivers' world championship in 2008, 2014, 2015 and 2017.
- The 2018 Isle of Man Chess Tournament was held at the Villa Marina, Douglas, in Isle of Man. Grandmaster B Adhiban from India beat Michael Adams of England in the ninth and final round, and finished tied third with 6.5 points. Poland's Radoslav Wojtaszek is the winner of the event. Total prize money of the tournament was 133000 Pounds Sterling.
- Nineteen-time world champion Pankaj Advani has won the second leg of the Asian Snooker Tour in Jinan, China. Advani delivered a power-packed performance to outclass China's Ju Reti 6-1 in the final and become the first Indian to win an Asian Snooker Tour event.
- India's Vishal Rajveer Shah won gold and Raegan Alburquerque won silver in the 2018 Egypt Junior & Cadet Open table tennis tournament, held in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, from 24th to 28th October 2018. He defeated Mostafa 11-6, 11-6, 11-7 and bagged gold medal and won the mini cadet boys singles' title.
- The 1st edition of North East Olympic Games 2018 was held at Main Stadium Khuman Lampak Sports Complex, in Imphal, Manipur. Manipur was crowned as the overall champions.
- In Men's Hockey, India and Pakistan were declared joint winners of the 5th edition of Asian Champions Trophy 2018 at Muscat in Oman on October 28, after the final was abandoned due to bad weather conditions. Akashdeep Singh and P. R. Sreejesh were declared the Best Player and Best Goal Keeper of the tournament, respectively.
This "Daily Current Affairs" course of Vidyaguide is trusted by thousands of students preparing for various aptitude and entrance exams that feature a General Knowledge section.
Easily the most preferred preparation material for students and aspirants for the following:
MBA entrance exams like IIFT, TISS and SNAP which feature a General Knowledge Section.
Banking exams such as IBPS Bank PO and Bank Clerk Exams, SBI PO Exams, RBI Competitive Exam, IBPS RRB and SO exams
UPSC Competitive Exams such as the CSAT exam
SSC Exams such as SSC CGL and SSC CHSL
- L.I.C and other Insurance Exams
- Railway Recruitment Exams