CLASS 5 GOTAK ENGLISH - AUGUST
Class 5, Global Online Talent Assessment for Kids (GOTAK) - English is designed by Olympiadtester to help you benchmark your child's grammar, comprehension and vocabulary skills against her / his global peers without putting any pressure.
- Parents across 13 countries trust our assessments for their kids in Science, Mathematics, English, logical Reasoning, Cyber and General knowledge.
- GOTAK is more of a self assessment tool rather than a contest. A unique and highly engaging structure will ensure that your child will have great fun during the process.
- The child will take the online assessment from the comforts of home on any day within the month (It opens at 10.00 a.m. on the first day and closes at 10.00 p.m. on the last day of the month). However, only 1 attempt is allowed within this period.
- Pay the registration fees
- Go to MY ACCOUNT and click on "My tests/Worksheets".
- Click on "Take Test" of this assessment.
- You will be taken to the page from where you can take the assessment.
STRUCTURE AND SYLLABUS
- No of questions - 35. Time allowed - 60 minutes
- Syllabus - Spellings, Collocations, Idioms, Homonyms and homophones, Synonyms, Antonyms, Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs and Phrasal Verbs, Adverbs, Adjectives, Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Punctuation, Tenses, Active-Passive Voice and Reported Speech, etc. Search for and retrieve information from various text types like News headlines, Messages, Letters, etc., Understand information given in News reports, Time-tables, Messages, etc., Acquire broad understanding of and look for specific information in short texts like messages, menu card dialogues, etc.
You will have access to a previous GOTAK ENGLISH assessment to practice and get an idea.
- On the 15th of next month, the following be shared:
- Global scoring pattern - Overall
- Global scoring pattern - Question-wise
- Average time taken - Overall
- Average time taken - Question - wise
- Top performers ( Name of student, Name of School, Country, State, City)