Class 7 IMO Maths Olympiad pdf worksheets
Class 7 IMO Maths Olympiad pdf worksheets along with the answer key has Higher Order Thinking (HOT) sample questions as per the syllabus given by SOF. The class 7 IMO sample papers and worksheets are for view only. Please invest in IMO Topper's prep guide if you wish to download them.
Class 7 IMO Maths Olympiad pdf worksheet - Triangle and it's properties 02
FAQs - CLASS 7 IMO WORKSHEETS
Are your Class 7 IMO Maths Olympiad pdf worksheets free?
Yes, Class 7 IMO pdf worksheets along with the answer key are free to view and read. However, you need to buy for a token amount if you want to download and print them as pdf sample papers.
Which syllabus do your Class 7 IMO worksheets follow?
Class 7 IMO worksheets follow the syllabus given by SOF. The Maths Olympiad worksheets have higher order thinking (HOT) questions that will help Class 7 students crack the achiever's section of the exam.
The following chapters are covered in the worksheets:
- Integers, Fractions and Decimals, Exponents and Powers, Algebraic Expressions, Simple Linear Equations, Lines and Angles, Comparing Quantities, The Triangle and its Properties, Symmetry, Congruence of Triangles, Rational Numbers, Perimeter and Area, Data Handling, Visualising Solid Shapes, Practical Geometry.
How many questions are there in your Class 7 IMO worksheets?
There are 35 questions in each worksheet and the students are given 1 hour to solve it. The questions are as per Class 7 IMO syllabus and previous year Class 7 IMO question papers.
Are your Class 7 IMO worksheets as per the syllabus pescribed by SOF?
Apart from PDF worksheets, what other study material do your provide for Class 7 IMO prepartion?
We provide the most comprehensive preparation material to ace Class 7 IMO. Apart from PDF worksheets, the following free learning tools are available:
- Class 7 IMO Online mock tests - Click here
- Class 7 IMO Chapter-wise tests - Click here
- Class 7 IMO Sample model question papers - Click here
- Class 7 IMO Higher order thinking (HOT) questions bank - Click here