Class 5 IMO Topper's prep guide
Class 5 IMO Topper's prep guide of Olympiadtester has top quality online mock tests, daily sample question papers, chapter-wise practice tests, printable pdf worksheets, higher order thinking (HOT) and previous year question bank. We are the preferred preparation platform of #1 International rankers and gold medalists.
Chapters covered are Numerals, Number names and Number Sense (7 and 8 digit numbers), Computation Operations, Fractions and Decimals, Measurement of Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Temperature and Money, Conversions, Geometrical Shapes and Solids, Angles, Perimeter of Various Shapes & Area of Rectangle and Square, Symmetry, Data Handling
35 Questions, 1 hrClass 5 IMO Maths Olympiad Online mock test has higher order thinking questions as per the IMO sy...
Each test - 15 Questions, 30 minutesClass 5 IMO Maths Olympiad online practice tests across all chapters as per SOF syllabus and exam...
HOT + Previous yearClass 5 IMO higher order thinking and previous year questions of Maths Olympiads to help crack t...
35 Questions with Answer keyView Class 5 IMO PDF Worksheets for higher order thinking questions which will help you crack the...
Free downloadDownload official sample question papers of major Maths Olympiads along with syllabus and exam pa...
Ask & AnswerHave doubts related to Maths Olympiad questions? Ask a mentor or your peers in the Olympiadtester...
What is Class 5 International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)?
Class 5 IMO is a competitive exam conducted by Science Olympiad foundation (SOF) at the national as well as international level. This is a tough but a very prestigious exam to crack. The questions in this Class 5 Maths Olympiad are of higher order thinking and deeply test the mathematical concepts of class 5 students. They help the child develop analytical mind and develop conceptual mathematical knowledge.
What study material does Olympiadtester provide for Class 5 IMO preparation?
We provide the following study material to help prepare and excel at Class 5 International Mathematics Olympiads:
- Class 5 IMO Online mock tests
- Class 5 IMO Chapter-wise practice tests
- Class 5 IMO Sample model question papers
- Class 5 IMO higher order thinking questions
- Class 5 IMO printable pdf worksheets
- Class 5 IMO previous year questions
What are the exam dates for Class 5 IMO?
SOF IMO for class 5 will be conducted on three dates. A school may select one date to conduct the SOF NSO as per it’s convenience. Each date of exam has a separate question paper.
- 1st date – 10th November 2022
- 2nd date – 22nd November 2022
- 3rd date – 13th December 2022
How can my child participate in Class 5 International Mathematics Olympiad?
These competitive Maths Olympiad exams are open to all Class 5 students to participate. Normally, the child needs to participate in this competitive exam through the school. The tests are organized in respective schools during school hours. Schools that are registered with SOF are given the registration forms which should be filled by the school and returned to SOF before the due date.
What is the syllabus and format of Class 5 IMO?
Class 5 IMO has 50 questions across 4 sections with a duration of 1 hour. Students can get a maximum of 60 marks.
- Section – 1 : atterns, Analogy and Classification, Geometrical Shapes, Mirror and Water Images, Direction Sense Test, Ranking Test, Alphabet Test, Logical Sequence of Words, Puzzle Test, Coding-Decoding..
- (No of questions = 15, Marks per question = 1)
- Section – 2 : Numerals, Number names and Number Sense (7 and 8 digit numbers), Computation Operations, Fractions and Decimals, Measurement of Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, Temperature and Money, Conversions, Geometrical Shapes and Solids, Angles, Perimeter of Various Shapes & Area of Rectangle and Square, Symmetry, Data Handling.
- (No of questions = 20, Marks per question = 1)
- Section – 3 : Syllabus as per Section – 2.
- (No of questions = 10, Marks per question = 1)
- Section – 4 : Higher Order Thinking Questions - Syllabus as per Section – 2.
- (No of questions = 5, Marks per question = 3)
Kindly note that SOF Class 5 Maths Olympiads strictly follow the syllabus for Class 5 that is prescribed in schools across all boards . So the student can use the school text books to study the course and use the self assessment tests from Olympiad Prep guide of Olympiadtester to make concepts clearer and get a close experience of how the actual Olympiads would be. They help in developing competitive mindset in the child from the beginning.
What are the IMO awards and rewards for class 5 IMO?
Each student will be given a Student Performance Report (SPR). The SPR will help the student to assess the strong and weak points and also gives a detailed comparison on the performance of the Class 5 student with respect to other Class 5 students at School, City, Zonal and International level.
SOF gives exiciting cash awards and scholarships for students who do well at the international and zonal levels. For more details on scholarships and cash rewards given by SOF, please visit the official website of SOF.
When will the results be announced for Class 5 IMO?
SOF declares Class 5 International Mathematics Olympiad results within 8 weeks of the examination. The results of SOF Olympiad 2022 will be sent to the respective schools.You will also get the link here when SOF declares the SOF Class 5 IMO results.