All India poster making competition for school children by MyGov
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Submissions are invited for All India Poster Making Competition for School Children by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of submission is 20 January.
In India, vector-borne diseases (VBDs) represent a substantial burden. VBDs remain a serious health challenge and account for significant increase in per capita health expenditures. Malaria, Dengue, Chikungunya, Japanese encephalitis (JE), Kalaazar, and Lymphatic Filariasis are the primary VBDs impacting health and the economy in India.
National Center for Vector-Borne Disease Control is organizing an All India poster making competition for schools children to celebrate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav. The official journey of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav” commenced on 12th March, 2021 and it is a 75 week countdown for the 75th anniversary of our Independence and will end on August 15, 2022.
Broadly the competition will have two components.
- All India poster making competition for school children during 20 December 2021 to 20 January 2022 – best entries will be selected by a jury.
- Tweeterthon on 31 January 2022: The top 16 posters will be tweeted through MoHFW’s tweeter handle along with messages/ posts pertaining to VBDs.
“Unite to Fight Against Vector-Borne Diseases”.
The competition will be organized for the students enrolled in Grade 6th to 12th
- Category I – Classes 6th to 8th
- Category II – Classes 9th to 12th
|Start Date:||20 December 2021|
|End Date:||20 January 2022|
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page
- There will be preliminary screening committee which will choose 100 best posters for Tweeterthon.
- Out of 100 best posters top 16 will be selected by a Jury.
- These top 16 posters will be part of Tweeterthon organized by NCVBDC on MoHFW twitter handle.
Creative, innovative, influential, and relevant to the contest theme.