Online Brain games for kids - Sliding and Jigsaw puzzles on White handed Gibbon will enrich the general knowledge of your child while sharpening her / his analytical skills in a fun manner.
White-handed gibbons are small tailless apes with soft, thick fur. They live in trees and like to stay high up in the canopy of trees.
Gibbons are among the fastest of all primates. They are so fast that they barely touch a branch before swinging off and grabbing the next branch, and they "fly" up 40 feet through the air and leap long distances before landing.They can cross rivers or large openings in the forest with this technique.
Their very long arms allow them to swing effortlessly among the tree branches. They can also change direction in a split second, and can catch birds in midair and eat them after landing.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY THIS ONLINE SLIDING PUZZLE
STEP 1 - Click one of the tiles closest to the empty space to slide it into the empty space.
STEP 2 - Continue clicking the tiles to manipulate them into the empty spaces and form the picture at the right.
STEP 3 - Solving the puzzle fast and with few moves will give you a higher score.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY THE JIGSAW PUZZLE
- STEP 1 - Click and drag pieces to place them in the puzzle.
- STEP 2 - Correct pieces when placed together will join together.
- STEP 3 - Continue dragging pieces until the puzzle is finished
TIPS TO SOLVE THIS ONLINE SLIDING PUZZLE
- Most tile sliding puzzles are made up of three rows of three tiles each.Try to get one of the three rows lined up properly regarding tile order anywhere in the puzzle. For example, get the three tiles that go on the bottom row in order, even at the top of the puzzle.
- Keep this row together as you Consider each piece carefully and try to figure out where it will go in the puzzle. This will help you as you manipulate them into the right place and as you line them up in rows of three.slide the tiles and it will be easier to solve the problem.
- One of the hardest parts of solving a sliding puzzle is preventing future moves from ruining previous slides. There is nothing more frustrating than having to move a new tile in a way that messes up all that you have done before. To prevent this, try to thing ahead and consider what will happen several moves in the future each time you slide a tile.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE JIGSAW PUZZLE
- Separate all the pieces - The pieces will originally be piled on top of one another, making them hard to see. Dragging the pieces apart from one another will help you see them better and help you decide where they belong.
- Each jigsaw puzzle will be solved within a square or rectangular frame. There will be outlines in the frame (if grid setting is on for the puzzle) that will help you decide where the pieces go.
- Each puzzle will have a picture that shows you how the jigsaw will look when it is solved correctly. Study the picture intently because that will help you know which pieces to look for when you are doing each section of the puzzle.
← Older Post
Newer Post →