Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Solve the online jigsaw puzzle on prehistoric animals - Ankylosaurus at different difficulty levels.
INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT ANKYLOSAURUS
- It was a herbivore and 25 to 35 feet long.
- It had a clublike tail made of seven bones fused together into a hard and heavy mass.
- It has an extremely tough armor.
- It roamed across the North American West, snipping plants with its little leaf-shaped teeth.
- It had fewer teeth as compared to the duckbills and horned dinosaurs.
POST YOUR COMMENT
1 out of ...