Solve this online animal jigsaw puzzle on Burmese python within 5 minutes and share your answer in the comments section along with the time you took to solve the jigsaw puzzle. Also, you can share as many facts you know about this reptile.
Please note - You can changes the difficulty level of the puzzle by changing the number of jigsaw pieces.
INTERESTING FACTS - BURMESE PYTHON
|One of the largest snakes in the world||They can swallow animals up to five times as wide as their head|
|Have a fascinating way of catching and eating food||They are non poisonous|
|They are solitary animals||Babies survive on their own when they hatch|
|Life span is between 20 to 25 years|
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY THE GAME
- Click and drag pieces to place them in the puzzle.
- Correct pieces when placed together will join together.
- Continue dragging pieces until the puzzle is finished.
- The faster you finish the puzzle, the higher your score will be.
TIPS TO PLAY THE GAMESeparate All the Pieces:
- The pieces will originally be piled on top of one another, making them hard to see. Dragging the pieces apart from one another will help you see them better and help you decide where they belong.
- Each jigsaw puzzle will be solved within a square or rectangular frame. There will be outlines in the frame (if grid setting is on for the puzzle) that will help you decide where the pieces go.
- Each puzzle will have a picture that shows you how the jigsaw will look when it is solved correctly. Study the picture intently because that will help you know which pieces to look for when you are doing each section of the puzzle.