At Olympiadtester, we offer free downloadable CBSE NCERT Class 3 Maths Worksheets with Answers on all chapters mentioned in the syllabus of Class . This Class 3 Maths worksheets covers Chapter 14, 'Money,' . Class 3 CBSE students get to learn about mathematical operaions with rupees and pasie with our worksheets. Our CBSE Class 3 Maths worksheets are prepared by subject matter experts and are in line with NCERT guidelines.
Our paid course for Class 3 Mathematics includes comprehensive chapterwise tests covering all the chapters mentioned in the NCERT syllabus for CBSE Class 3. We provide explanations for each question at the end of the test. Our paid members can take each of the tests multiple times.
FREE SECTION. Each test in our free section allows only 1 attempt. Answer keys and explanations are not included in our FREE tests.
To explore and purchase our courses please visit the BUY COURSES section on our website.1) A pair of socks costs ₹19 and a hairband costs ₹14.90. Joyce bought a pair of socks and 2 hairbands. How much did she spend?
|Items on the menu||Price|
If I order one milk tea and one soda, how much do I have to pay?
3) Alex wants to buy a toy car which costs ₹36.80. In his piggy bank, he has 1 ten-rupee note, 3 five-rupee notes, 4 two-rupee notes, 8 twenty-paise coins and 3 ten-paise coins. How much more money does he need?
4) Mary saved 10 ten-paise coins, 15 five-paise coins, 6 two-rupee notes and 4 ten-rupee notes. How much did she save altogether?
5) How much does Peter have to pay for 700g of grapes?
6) A dress costs ₹240 more than a hat. If the dress costs ₹860, find the cost of 2 similar hats.
7) Mili and Leo went to the Heritage Mela .
Mili had ₹20 more than Leo.
They had ₹100 altogether.
Each of them spent ₹33 on tickets.
Mili spent ₹4.50 on snacks while Leo spent ₹3.80.
a) How much money had Mili at first?
b) How much money had Leo left?
8) Henry has 20 fifty-paise coins.
Tim has ₹8.35.
How much do they have altogether?
9) After buying a storybook for ₹35.50 and a toy car for ₹22.80, John had ₹12.50 left. How much money had he at first?
10) Smitha has some two-rupee notes and five-rupee notes.
She has 15 notes altogether.
There are twice as many two-rupee notes as five-rupee notes.
How much money does Smitha have?
11) Mrs Lee's monthly salary is ₹6904. Every month, she saves half of it, donates ₹1320 to charity and spends the rest. How much does she spend monthly?
12) Henry has 6 fifty-paise coins, 8 twenty-paise coins and 20 ten-paise coins. How much money does he have altogether?
13) How many 5-paise coins are there in ₹5?
14) Bala received 3 times as much money as Piyush.
Thomas received ₹80 more than Bala.
If Piyush received ₹500, how much did Thomas receive?