Here are a few important questions for Class 3 IMO Level 2 exams. These questions are taken from previous years' Class 3 IMO question papers. Our paid course for Class 3 IMO includes comprehensive chapterwise tests covering all the chapters mentioned in the IMO syllabus for Class 3. Additionally, the course offers several mock tests that follow the exact pattern of the real IMO exams in terms of marks allocated to each question and the time allocated for completing the test. This gives children the experience of a simulated exam environment.
Olympiadtester has displayed a few Chapterwise tests and Mock tests in the FREE SECTION. Each test in our free section allows only 1 attempt. Scores, along with answer keys and explanations, are not included in our FREE tests. These features are exclusively available to our paid members.
1) Which of the following amount of money is the largest?
- 5 fifty-paise coins
- 9 twenty-paise coins
- 10 five-paise coins
- 20 ten-paise coins
2) Rani has ₹100. She has to buy 3 different presents. Which are the presents she can buy?
- A, B and C
- A, B and D
- A, C and D
- A, C and E
3) Jane bought 6 rubber bands and a pencil. If she had ₹6.05 left, how much did she have at first?
4) At a supermarket, apples were sold at 6 for ₹40. Sita wanted to buy 24 apples. How much did she have to pay?
5) Kamna bought an oven. She paid ₹550 in the first month and ₹398 in each of the next 6 months. What was the cost of the oven?
6) Joseph had ₹100. He bought a pen for ₹38.90 and a pencil for ₹0.90. How much had he left?
7) The value of 3 twenty-cent coins and a ₹2 note is _____________.
8) Christy paid for a sweet with a ₹10 note. How much change did she get if the sweet costs ₹3.15?
9) Below is the price list of items sold at a restaurant.
Karen ordered a chicken meal and french fries while John ordered only a South Indian meal.
How much more did John pay?
10) 5 magazines cost as much as four books. Jenny bought 8 books for ₹80.
What is the cost of 1 magazine?