Here are a few important questions for Class 3 IMO Level 2 exams. These questions are taken from previous years' Class 3 IMO question papers. Olympiadtester paid course for Class 3 IMO includes comprehensive chapterwise tests covering all the chapters mentioned in the IMO syllabus for Class 3. Additionally, the course offers several mock tests that follow the exact pattern of the real IMO exams in terms of marks allocated to each question and the time allocated for completing the test. This gives children the experience of a simulated exam environment.
Olympiadtester has displayed a few Chapterwise tests and Mock tests in the FREE SECTION. Each test in our free section allows only 1 attempt. Scores, along with answer keys and explanations, are not included in our FREE tests. These features are exclusively available to our paid members.
1) Which one of the following is the greatest?
- 10 tens ÷ 2
- 20 tens ÷ 10
- 20 x 2 tens
- 2 x 10 tens
2) Kidzee School ordered some pencil-holders as souvenirs for Children's Day. Each pencil-holder cost ₹20. For every 10 pencil-holders ordered, the school would receive 1 pencil-holder free. The school spent a total amount of ₹3020. How many pencil-holders did the school receive altogether?
- 143 pencil holders
- 152 pencil holders
- 166 pencil holders
- 174 pencil holders
3) Jiah bought the following items from More Supermarket.
She paid for all the items with two ₹10 notes.
How much change did she receive?
Answer : ________
4) Jimmy has ₹9.00. His mother gives him another 85 paises.
How much money does he have now?
5) John and Mary each have some fifty-paise coins.
John has 5 fifty-paise coins.
Mary has 4 fifty-paise coins more than John.
How much money do they have altogether?
6) 1 stamp and 1 sticker cost ₹1.60. If 1 sticker costs ₹0.60, how much will 2 stamps cost?
7) Lily bought the following items. How much did she spend in all?
8) A Lego set costs 5 times as much as a play dough. The play dough costs ₹123. Write the missing number in the box.
A bicycle cost ₹3387 less than the guitar.
What was the total cost of the bicycle and the guitar?
10) A coin box has only 20-paise and 50-paise coins.
What is the maximum number of 50-paise coins you can find in the purse containing ₹5.70?