Here are a few important questions for Class 3 IMO Level 2 exams. These questions are taken from previous years' Class 3 IMO question papers. Olympiadtester paid course for Class 3 IMO includes comprehensive chapterwise tests covering all the chapters mentioned in the IMO syllabus for Class 3. Additionally, the course offers several mock tests that follow the exact pattern of the real IMO exams in terms of marks allocated to each question and the time allocated for completing the test. This gives children the experience of a simulated exam environment.
Olympiadtester has displayed a few Chapterwise tests and Mock tests in the FREE SECTION. Each test in our free section allows only 1 attempt. Scores, along with answer keys and explanations, are not included in our FREE tests. These features are exclusively available to our paid members.1) Shawn bought 2 erasers and a pencil. The pencil cost ₹7.20 and each eraser cost ₹1.20. How much did he spend?
2) Sheila had ₹100.00. She spent ₹7.80 and saved the rest. How much did she save?
3) How many 20-paise coins are there in ₹4.00?
4) Tuhin has ₹3.60 in 20 paise coins. How many 20 paise coins does he have?
5) John had 4 two-rupee notes and 5 twenty paise coins. He spent ₹3.00. How much did he have left?
6) Which of the following amount of money is the largest?
- 5 fifty paise coins
- 22 ten paise coins
- 2 one rupee coins
- 14 twenty paise coins
7)Jeremy has ₹52.35. How much more money does he need if he wants to buy the toy car?
8) Ray went shopping with 2 one hundred rupee notes.
He bought a whistle at ₹87.
Then he wanted to buy a glow stick but found that he was short of ₹38.
What was the cost of the glow stick ?
9) How many twenty paise coins can I exchange with ₹2?
10) Amanda wanted to buy some stalks of roses.
What is the greatest number of stalks of roses she can buy with ₹24?
11) Which one of the following has the greatest value?
- 100 one paise coins
- 13 ten paises coins
- 20 five paises coins
- 10 twenty paises coins
12) Ali, Bill and Calvin made donations to a charity.
Ali donated ₹4.60.
Bill donated ₹1.50 more than Ali.
Calvin donated ₹0.70 less than Bill.
How much did Calvin Donate?
13) Mary had ₹908 after selling 9 jump ropes at ₹45 each.
How much money did she have before selling the 9 jump ropes ?
14) Andy puts 1 five paise coin into the piggy bank as her savings on the first day.
She puts 4 five paise coins as her savings on the next day.
Each day, she puts in 3 five paise coins more than the previous day.
|Day||Number of coins saved each day||Total number of coins in her piggy bank|
On which day would Andy have a total of 70 coins in her piggy bank?
15) Mr Pant spent ₹6400 on a watch, a bag and a pair of shoes.The pair of shoes cost ₹800 more than the bag but ₹1200 less than the watch. How much did he pay for the watch?