Our paid course for Class 3 CBSE Maths covers all the chapters mentioned in the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 3. We provide explanations for each question at the end of the test. Our paid members can take each of the tests multiple times. CBSE study material for Class 3 at Olympiadtester strictly follows the NCERT examination pattern.
To explore and purchase our courses please visit the BUY COURSES section on our website.
1) The graph below shows the number of marbles 6 boys had. How many more marbles did Amy collect than Sam?
2) Who is the fastest runner?
3) The graph below shows the number of books each child read.
How many books did Charu read if Bill read 12 more books than Arun?
4) The graph below shows how much 4 different people earn in a month.
a) How much more money does Josh earn than Maya?
Answer : _______________
b) How much do four of them earn altogether?
Answer : _______________
5) How many books were borrowed from Monday to Friday altogether?
6) The following graph shows the type of ball games which the pupils from National Public School have chosen as their CCA.
Which CCA has thrice as many pupils as Softball?
Answer : ___________
7) The graph shows the number of visitors to the Science Centre on the weekend.
a) How many more visitor were there on Sunday than on Saturday?
Visitors = Adults + Children
Answer : ___________
b) What was the total amount of entrance fee collected on Sunday if the entrance fee is $9 for an adult and $5 for a child?
Answer : ₹___________
8) The graph below shows the amount of savings 4 children saved each month.
They saved a total of ₹590.
Ben saved ₹60 more than Ken.
How much money did Ben save?
9) The bar graph below shows the number of books borrowed from the school library in the first 4 months of this year.
The total number of books borrowed in January and February was ____________.
10) How many green marbles does Hima have?
11) The graph below shows the number of books 4 children have. Part of the graph has been torn off.
a) Meena has 2 times as many books as Keya. How many books does Meena have?
Answer : _________
b) Nina has 25 books fewer than Lara. How many books does Lara have?
Answer : _________
12) The graph shows the distance travelled by 3 cars X, Y and Z. The total distance travelled by the three cars is ________.
- 4200 m
- 5200 m
- 5 km 2 m
- 5 km 20 m
13) The graph shows the distance travelled by 3 cars X, Y and Z.
If Car Y travels 1 km 585 m less than Car T, what is the distance travelled by Car T?
- 1015 m
- 2015 m
- 3185 m
- 4185 m
14) The bar graph below shows the number of medals won by countries that participated in the Asian Youth Games 2022.
How many countries won more than 20 medals?
15) The bar graph in Q14 shows the number of medals won by countries that participated in the Asian Youth Games 2022.
How many more medals did India win than Thailand?
16) A survey was carried out with 300 students from National Public School on the number of siblings each students had.
The bar graph below shows the information gathered.
How many students had less than 3 siblings?
17) The bar graph below shows the number of visitors to the Snake Park from August to December.
How many people visited the Snake Park in September?
18) The bar graph below shows the mass of 5 pupils.
What is the difference in the mass between the lightest and heaviest pupil?
Ans: _______________ kg
19) The bar graph below shows the number of ice-cream sold from Monday to Friday.
Which two days have the same number of ice cream sold?
20 The bar graph below shows the number of seashells collected by 5 children.
How many seashells must Keya give Jaya so that both of them have the same number of seashells?
21) __________ has twice as many seashells as __________.
- Keya, Maya
- Priya, Jaya
- Sita, Jaya
- Maya, Priya
22) The bar graph below shows the number of students with temperature trigger of more than 37.6°C for four classes on a school day.
In which class are all the pupils well?
23) The bar graph below shows the height of a plant from January to April.
If the height of the plant in the month of April is 100 cm, what is the height of the plant in March?
24) The bar graph below shows the number of different types of fruits eaten by pupils in Primary 3B in a week.
a) How many more oranges than durians did Primary 3B eat in a week?
b) Which type of fruits is the least popular?
Ans: (a) ______________
25) The bar graph shows the number of books read by four boys. For every 7 books read, each boy will receive a sticker. How many stickers did Dan, Ravi and Ken receive altogether?
26) The table below shows the number of concert tickets sold by the Primary Three classes in a school.
|Class||Number of tickets sold|
Which class sold 221 tickets less than Class 3C?
27) The bar graph below shows the number of seashells collected by by Jenny from Monday to Friday. How many seashells did she collect in all?
28) The picture graph shows the number of medals won by some countries.
Which country won twice as many medals as Singapore?
30) The graph below shows the different ways children from National Public School get to school.
There are _______ fewer children walking to school than taking a school bus to school.
31) Kyle and Jenny collected some stamps as shown in the graph below.
Father then gave both of them an equal number of stamps.
If Jenny has 100 stamps now, how many stamps did Father give them altogether?
32) Study the bar graph below.
The bar graph below shows the number of books owned by 4 children.
How many books must Vinod give to Kishor so that they each have an equal number of books?
33) The graph below shows the favourite fruit of a group of children.
Each @ stands for 9 children.
How many children chose guava and orange as their favourite fruit?
34) The graph below shows the number of pencil cases sold by 5 girls in a fund raising event.
If each pencil case was sold for ₹40, how much was collected by Rhea and Tanya altogether?
35) The graph below shows the survey results of the favourite pets of some pupils.
How many pupils choose rabbits and cats as their favourite pets?
36) The graph below shows the number of people who visited a museum on four days,
How many people visited the museum on Tuesday?
37) The bar graph below shows the number of students in 5 schools (A,B,C,D and E) who passed a Science examination.
If 25 female students in School C passed the examination, how many boys passed the same examination in School C?
38) Use the bar graph in Q 37 to answer the question.
Students who passed the examination in School D were given 2 pencils each by the Principal.
How many pencils did the Principal give away altogether?
39) The graph below shows the number of bowls of rice sold at a chicken rice stall from January to April last year.
Study the graph.
In May, three times as many bowls of rice as in February were sold.
How many bowls of rice were sold in May?
40) Study the graph in Q 39.
How many bowls of rice were sold from January to April last year?
For Answers and Explanations and many more Chapterwise Tests , please buy our course. For every chapter in the CBSE syllabus, we have 20 - 30 tests.