Here are a few important mathematics questions for Class 3 Maths on Chapter 14 Money for CBSE and Maths Olympiads.
Olympiadtester has displayed a few Chapterwise tests and Mock tests in the FREE SECTION. Each test in our free section allows only 1 attempt. Scores, along with answer keys and explanations, are not included in our FREE tests. These features are exclusively available to our paid members.Our courses can be bought at our BUY COURSES section.
1) Express the following sum of money in paises.
2) Ali had ₹100. He bought 2 kites at ₹35.90 each and a frisbee at ₹15.50. How much money had he left?
3) What is the value of ₹1.40 + 45p?
4) Andy bought a keychain at ₹14 and a pack of colorful stickers at ₹4.85.
If he gave the cashier a 50-rupee note, how much change would he get?
5) Amy and Sally had the same amount of money at first. After Sally spent ₹15.30, she had ₹8.90 left. If Amy spent ₹20.80, how much money would she have left?
6) Ninety rupees and five paises can be written as ₹_____________.
7) Tim has 3 fifty-paise coins,9 twenty-paise coins and 15 five-paise coins. How much does he have altogether?
8) Alice exchanged 10 twenty-paise coins for fifty-paise coins.
How many fifty - paise coins would she get?
Answer: ________________ fifty-paise coins
9) Logan bought a book. He received ₹23.10 as change after giving the cashier ₹50. What was the cost of the book?
10) Cathy and Daniel had an equal amount of money.
After Cathy received twice the amount of money of what she had at first and Daniel spent ₹800, Cathy had 4 times as much as Daniel.
How much money did Daniel have at first?
11) Suresh gets ₹2.00 as pocket money every day. If he spends ₹1.20 and saves the rest each day, how much will he save in 3 days?
12) Kenny bought a pencil sharpener and gave the cashier ₹50.
How much change did he receive?
13) Alan had just enough money to buy 8 toy cars but he only bought 6 toy cars and had ₹400 left. How much money did he have at first?
14) How many 20p coins can Mr Singh exchange for ten 50p coins?
15) Lisa had 6 coins. They were one-rupee and fifty-paise coins. The total value of the coins was ₹4.00. Find the number of one-rupee coins.