Check Class 3 CBSE maths measurements worksheets with answers. This has questions on the chapter 11 "Measurement of Length, Weight and Capacity". These worksheets follow the latest examination pattern and can be downloaded with answers in PDF format. Answers and explanations for each question are available in the " buy courses" link given below.
Our paid course for Class 3 CBSE Maths includes comprehensive chapterwise tests with answers covering all the chapters mentioned in the latest CBSE syllabus for Class 3. We provide explanations for each question at the end of the test. Our paid members can take each of the tests multiple times. CBSE study material for Class 3 at Olympiadtester strictly follows the NCERT, CBSE and KVS examination pattern.
To explore and purchase our courses please visit the BUY COURSES section on our website.
1) Mr Suri makes a trip from Town A to Town B and back again to Town A.
The distance from Town A to Town B is 32 km.
He completes 3 such trips each day.
What is the total distance that Mr Suri travels each day?
2) Which box has the heaviest mass?
3) John uses 3 cups of oil. Each cup contains 70 mℓ of oil. If he had 4 ℓ of oil at first, how much oil was left?
- 210 mℓ
- 330 mℓ
- 3 ℓ 930 mℓ
- 3 ℓ 790 mℓ
4) The height of your classroom door is approximately ________.
- 2 m
- 20 cm
- 200 m
- 20 m
5) 3539 m + 1563 m = __________
- 5 km 12 m
- 5 km 102 m
- 51 km 2 m
- 510 km 2 m
6) A bucket contains 4 ℓ 45 mℓ of water.
The bucket contains 3 ℓ 65 mℓ of water less than a tank.
How much water does the tank hold?
7) Sally had a pail containing 5 ℓ of water. She used 1 ℓ 385 mℓ of it to water the plants and 2 ℓ 48 mℓ of it to wash the dishes. How much water had she left?
- 1 ℓ 135 mℓ
- 1 ℓ 567 mℓ
- 3 ℓ 367 mℓ
- 3 ℓ 615 mℓ
8) A piece of cloth is 2 m 36 cm long.
A piece of rope is 1 m 86 cm longer than the piece of cloth.
What is the length of the rope?
- 3 m 12 cm
- 3 m 32 cm
- 4 m 22 cm
- 4 m 32 cm
9) What is the height of the boy in the picture below?
- 19 cm
- 119 cm
- 121 cm
- 1019 cm
10) What is the mass of the object below in grams?
- 1 506 g
- 15 006 g
- 15 060 g
- 15 600 g
11) A fish tank can hold 2 ℓ of water.
A pail can hold 725 mℓ of water.
When John poured 3 full pails of water into the fish tank, some of the water overflowed.
How much water flowed out of the tank?
(Give your answer in ℓ and mℓ)
12) Amy wanted to find out the distance from her house to the cinema.
The distance from her house to the cinema is 4 times the distance from the school to the cinema.
The distance from the cinema to the house is 2 km.
What is the distance from the house to the school?
13) After pouring equal amount of water into 3 glasses, there was 50 mℓ of water left in the bottle.
If each glass had 330 mℓ of water, how much water was there in the bottle at first?
Study the map below and answer the questions 14 and 15.
14 ) The shortest distance between the cinema and the forest is _______ m.
15) What is the total distance travelled if John walks from the house to the forest and to school before coming back to the house again?
For Answers and Explanations , please buy our course.