Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter 2) - Paperback
Harry Potter's summer has included the worst birthday ever, doomy warnings from a house-elf called Dobby, and rescue from the Dursleys by his friend Ron Weasley in a magical flying car! Back at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for his second year, Harry hears strange whispers echo through empty corridors - and then the attacks start. Students are found as through turned to stone . Dobby's sinister predictions seem to be coming true.
These new editions of the classic and internationally bestselling, multi-award-winning series feature instantly pick-up-able new jackets by Jonny Duddle, with huge child appeal, to bring Harry Potter to the next generation of readers.
It's time to PASS THE MAGIC ON .
- I've yet to meet a ten-year-old who hasn't been entranced by its witty, complex plot and the character of the eponymous Harry ( Independent)
- Spellbinding, enchanting, bewitching stuff ( Mirror)
- Teachers say a chapter can silence the most rowdy of classes ( Guardian)
- One of the greatest literary adventures of modern times ( Sunday Telegraph)
- The Harry Potter stories will join that small group of children's books which are read and reread into adulthood ( TLS) Book Description
About the Author Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone was J.K. Rowling's first novel, followed by the subsequent six titles in the Harry Potter series, as well as three books written for charity: Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages and The Tales of Beedle the Bard. The Harry Potter novels have now sold over 450 million copies worldwide and been translated into 78 languages.
Author: J.K. Rowling
Brand: Bloomsbury Publishing India
- Harry Potter 2
- Gift item
- It ensures you get the best usage for a longer period
Number Of Pages: 384
Release Date: 01-09-2014
Part Number: 22256805
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.1 x 1.1 inches