International puzzle competition - IPC
International Puzzle Competition - IPC, is an online weekly contest to deeply test the problem-solving skills and G.K of puzzle lovers in a unique format.
Students need to first solve online puzzles (crosswords, jigsaw puzzles, sliding puzzles, and others). After this, they need to take a test which is based on these puzzles.
International puzzle competition is open for everyone, across age groups and countries.
IPC is a weekly puzzle competition. You can take the contest anytime within the week but only 1 attempt is allowed.
The contestants can take IPC from the comforts of home as it is online.
IPC - FORMAT
- 05 online puzzles to be solved
- 25 questions to be answered after solving the puzzles
- Time allowed is 60 minutes
- Only 1 attempt is allowed
IPC - RECOGNITION
- A certificate of "Global Puzzle Champion" will be issued instantly for scores > 80%.
- The list of "Global Puzzle Champions" will be shared online and also given wide exposure in Social media.