- Last date of submission: July 31 2019
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Tata Building India invites applications for the Tata Building India Online Essay Competition 2018-19 from the students of 6th standard to 12th standard.
- All essays submitted online will be categorized into two levels, Junior 6th to 8th standard and Senior 9th to 12th standard.
- It is an attempt to reach out to school students and help them hone their skills and encourage them.
- All the winners of the competition will receive a citation..
The competition is divided into two sub-categories and the following applicants are eligible to apply for them accordingly:
Junior Lever- Students from 6th to 8th standard
Senior Level- Students from 9th to 12th standard
AWARDS AND REWARDS
- All the winners of the essay competition will receive a citation.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the contest page. and click on 'Register'.
Step 2: Fill in the registration form and provide all the required details.
Step 3: Complete the registration to access the essay topic.
Step 4: Click on 'Continue' to proceed to the submission page.
Step 5: Write an essay (max 1000 words) on the given topic within the stipulated time (90 min).
Step 6: Submit the essay.
The applicants will be evaluated based on the following parameters:
- Relevance to the topic
- Communication of idea
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. Vidyaguide does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here.
← Older Post
Newer Post →