ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP / CONTEST
The Ministry of Education (MoE), Singapore invites applications for SIA Youth Scholarship 2019 from Indian nationals who have passed class 10 in the year 2019 for 2 years for Pre-University studies in selected colleges of Singapore.
The selected candidates will be granted the Singapore-Cambridge GCE ‘A’- Level (General Certificate of Education Advanced Level) or equivalent certificate. The scholarship encourages deserving candidates to come to Singapore Schools at the Pre-University 1 Level in 2020 academic year.
Ministry of Education, Singapore is responsible for the formulation and implementation of education policies on education structure, curriculum, assessment, and pedagogy.
- Application Period - 24 June 2019 to 28 July 2019
- Selection Test - September 2019
- Interview - October 2019
- Award of Scholarship - Early November 2019
- The arrival of Scholar in Singapore - Early December
AWARDS AND REWARDS
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits under this scholarship:
- Annual stipend with hostel accommodation
- Settling-in allowance
- Return economy class air passage
- Coverage of school fees
- Coverage of GCE A-Level examination fees (once only)
- Subsidised health benefits and accident insurance cover
The Candidate must:
- be an Indian National
- be born between 2001 and 2003
- have completed class 10 studies in the year 2019
- possess exceptional academic record in class 10 State/ National examinations with an average of at least 85% or overall ‘A’ grade with English as the first language.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the online application system.
Step 2: Click on the 'Register' button.
Step 3: Select the scholarship for applying and continue.
Step 4: Fill in all the required details and register.
Step 5: An acknowledgement email will be sent to the email id provided by the applicant. Verify the email id by following the link provided in the email.
Step 6: After successful verification, log in using the registered email id and password to complete the application process.
Step 7: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 8: Finally submit the application form.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The scholarship is tenured for 2 years of Pre-University studies and can be renewed on an annual basis, based on the satisfactory performance of the recipient.
- Only selected candidates will be notified about the selection test/ interview via email.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, but have applied in previous years are advised to use a new email id while re-applying.
This post is for information only and not a recommendation. Vidyaguide does not guarantee the accuracy / authenticity of the organizer / event. Also, we are neither associated nor endorsed by the organizer of this contest / scholarship.
We recommend you to visit the official site of the organizer before taking any decision.
← Older Post
Newer Post →