- Last day : 11 Jan 2019
- Result declaration: 25 March 2019
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
Eiffel Scholarship Program of Excellence 2019 invites applications from graduate and postgraduate students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs. The scholarships are available in four key fields namely, Economics & Management, Law Studies, Political Sciences and Engineering Sciences at Master's level.
The scholarship is being offered by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable institutions of French higher education to attract top international students for their master's and PhD degree program.
The Candidate must
- be enrolling in a master's or PhD degree program at a French higher education institution
- be no older than 30 years (for master's level) and 35 years (for PhD level) as on the last date of application
- not be in receipt of any other French Government Scholarship
AWARDS AND REWARDS
The various benefits of the scholarship are:
- Monthly allowance of EUR 1,181 that comprises a maintenance allowance of EUR 1,031 and a monthly stipend of EUR 150 (for Master's level) and a monthly allowance of EUR 1,400 (for PhD level)
- Round-trip international ticket
- A train ticket to the first study location and a train ticket from the last study location to the airport for the return to the country of origin
- Reimbursement of up to EUR 50 for local transport
- Health insurance by Campus France
- Cultural activities
- Mutual health insurance
Interested candidates can apply for the scholarship program through their respective French higher education institutions. They can contact the International Relations Department of the university/school through their website and apply for the scholarship program.
Selection of the candidates will be made by taking into account the consultative opinion of the Services of Cooperation and Cultural Action (SCAC) of the French Embassies.
The selection will be based on -
Candidate's excellence , Academic background and the originality of research subject (for PhD students)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The submission of application forms will be made by the French higher education institutions only.
- The institutions will complete and submit the form on behalf of the student.
- The duration of scholarship for master's level is 12 to 36 months and for PhD level is 12 months.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. Vidyaguide does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website.
← Older Post
Newer Post →