- Application forms available: From 23rd January 2019
- Last date of submission: 15th May 2019
- Date of Examination: 23rd June 2019
- Merit List Announcement: 23rd July 2019
- Interview Date: 30th July 2019
- Winners Announcement: 15th August 2019
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
JMMC Research Foundation invites applications from class VII to undergraduate students for Bose-Einstein Scholarship Test 2019 and avail scholarship worth INR 3000 per month. The qualifying candidates will also get exposure to seminars, workshops and research-based projects.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Be a student of class VII & VIII (for Foundation Level), or
- Be a student of class IX and X (for Intermediate Level), or
- Be a student of class XI and XII (for Upper Intermediate level), or
- Be a student at the undergraduate level (for Major Level)
AWARDS AND REWARDS
- The candidates will receive INR 3000 per month for the duration of 12 months (INR 36000 per annum).
- The scholarship amount will be INR 2000 per month and a one time book grant of INR 3000.
- They will also receive exposure to seminars, workshops, projects, and research-based project works, etc.
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Visit the web page here and download the form.
Step 2: Fill the form with personal details, educational details, etc.
Step 3: Pay a non-refundable application fee of INR 600 (Bank draft. in favor of “JMMC INSTITUTION” to be paid with the filled in application form).
Step 4: Send the form along with the bank draft to the following address:
JMMC RESEARCH FOUNDATION
B.Biswas - 333/C,
Step 5: Alternatively, candidates can also apply online and pay the application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card. The designated link for online application can be found here.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. Vidyaguide does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website.
← Older Post
Newer Post →