ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP / CONTEST
The 2nd Korea-India Friendship Painting Competition 2019 is a painting competition organized by the Korean Cultural Centre India. The competition is open to Class 1 to 12 students who hold Indian citizenship and residence. The winners of the painting competition can win a free trip to South Korea. The topics for the painting competition are-
South Korea – as I see it (technology, beauty, tourism, sports, culture, etc.)
Legendary Indian Princess Huh Hwang-ok to Korea (Ayodhya, Queen Huh Memorial)
Korea and India’s Independence Movement (March 1st Movement, 15th August – Liberation day)
Last date to Apply: 24th July 2019
AWARDS AND REWARDS
Senior group prizes:
- 1st prize: Free trip to Korea
- 2nd prize: Free trip to Korea to each of the 2 winners
- 3rd prize: INR 5,000 each for 3 winners
- Special prize: INR 2,000 each for 10 winners
Junior group prizes:
- 1st prize: INR 10,000
- 2nd prize: INR 5,000 each for 2 winners
- 3rd prize: INR 2,000 each for 3 winners
- Special prize: INR 1,000 each for 14 winners
The contestant should be:
- A school student in India, in class 1 to 12
- An Indian National
- A resident of India
Follow the below steps to apply-
Step 1: Contestant must submit one original painting on one of the three given topics.
Step 2: Send the painting by post to the below address:
Korean Cultural Centre India,
Embassy of the Republic of Korea,
25-A, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar 4,
New Delhi 110024
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition is divided into two groups: Junior group (Class 1 to 7) and Senior group (Class 8 to 12).
- The painting must be original and must be a work done on paper of any kind.
- Any kind of colouring can be used including but not limited to pencil colours, crayons, watercolours, acrylic colours, oil colours, charcoal, paints, oil paints etc.
- No responsibility will be taken for submissions that are lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever they are caused.
- Proof of mailing does not constitute proof of entry.
- Students who have won free Korea trip under any contest of Korean Cultural Centre India are not eligible to participate.
- Minimum size of entry for:
- Junior Group - A4 (21.0 x 29.7cm or 8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- Senior Group - A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm or 11.69 x 16.53 inches)
This post is for information only and not a recommendation. Vidyaguide does not guarantee the accuracy / authenticity of the organizer / event. Also, we are neither associated nor endorsed by the organizer of this contest / scholarship.
We recommend you to visit the official site of the organizer before taking any decision.
← Older Post
Newer Post →