Summer School Essay Competition 2022 by Cambridge & Oxford
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Submissions are invited for Summer School Essay Competition 2022 by Cambridge & Oxford. The last date of submission is 5 January 2022.
About the Competition
The Immerse Education Essay Competition offers applicants the opportunity to win a 100% scholarship to participate in an Immerse summer programme.
Are you a highly ambitious student interested in attending the Immerse Summer School in Oxford or Cambridge? This is an opportunity for students to showcase their academic skills through this essay competition.
What is the Immerse Education Essay Competition?
The Immerse Education Essay Competition provides the opportunity for students aged 13-18 to submit essay responses to a pre-set question relating to their chosen subject.
Students of all nationalities who will be aged 13-18 during the summer of 2022.
- Competition opens: 3rd September 2021
- Competition closes: 5th January 2022
- Entrants informed of outcome: 1st February 2022
- Summer Programme dates: July – August 2022
Our essay questions are pre-defined according to your age group and preferred subject.
A full list of questions can be found here.
Interested candidates can submit via this page.
- First place winners will be awarded a 100% scholarship to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
- There will be 10 first place winners across the Immerse Education Competitions.
- Runners up will be awarded partial scholarships of up to 70% to study their chosen subject with Immerse.
- The number of runners up will be determined by the number of entries received, and the quality of the work submitted. In 2019 7% of entrants were awarded a scholarship.
TO GO TO THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF THIS CONTEST - CLICK HERE