Submissions are invited for Saksham National Competition 2021-22 for Class 7-10 Students by PCRA. The last date of registration is 2 March.
About the contest
Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India, is committed to make oil conservation a National Movement.
The Essay writing, Painting, and Quiz competitions aim to raise awareness among young bright minds about the conservation of Petroleum products in industrial, transport, agriculture and domestic sector, reduction of oil imports, energy conservation, importance and use of renewable energy sources, and how to practice conservation tips in our daily lives, and save the environment.
For effective communication, students may choose to present their ideas and messages for conserving petroleum products and reducing emission, in English, Hindi or Regional languages.
Students of classes 7, 8, 9 & 10.
The following three competitions are being conducted for the students of classes VII to X:
- Quiz for selecting School team and thereafter State and National level
Interested schools can register via this page.
- School and Student Registration extended up to 02.03.2022 (09:00 pm).
- Best two entries each in Essay and Painting evaluated by each School and to be uploaded at www.pcracompetitions.org by 10.03.2022 (09:00pm).
- School Level Quiz Competition extended up to 10.03.2022 (09:00 pm).
- Best two students short-listed by the school will be eligible and evaluated by the jury for State Level Competition. Students getting rank from 6 to 50 from each State & UT will be State Level Runner’s Up and awarded with Cash prize of Rs. 4000/- each with downloadable e-certificate as well as hard copy of the certificate.
- The top 5 students of each State & UT for both Essay & Painting will be State Level winners and invited for online National Level Competition, and the top 40 students in the National level competition will be NatIonal Level winners and will be awarded with cash prizes of Rs. 15000/- each with a downloadable e- certificate as well as hard copy of the certificate.
- Rest of the Students will be National Level Runner’s Up and awarded with Cash prize of Rs. 4000/- each with downloadable e-certificate as well as hard copy of certificate.