Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2022 for School Students
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Applications are invited for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2022 for School and College students. The last date of application is 31 March 2022.
About Kotak Shiksha Nidhi
Under the CSR Project of Education & Livelihood of Kotak Group Companies, their partner organisation Kotak Education Foundation is implementing ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi’ – financial assistance to students, who have lost primary earning member of the family due to COVID-19, for the continuation of education.
Students studying in schools and colleges across India falling under any of the below categories:
- Loss of both parents due to COVID-19
- Loss of parent due to COVID-19
- Loss of the primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19
- Applicants must be school or college going students from 1st Standard up to Diploma or Graduation (ages 6 years to 22 years)
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ on the official website.
- You will be directed to the Buddy4Study webpage. On reaching Buddy4Study page, login with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘Kotak Shiksha Nidhi Application Form Page’. If not already registered on Buddy4Study – Register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online application form
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’
- You need to review your details seen on screen for correctness, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card Voter Identity Card, driving license, PAN Card
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, driving license, PAN Card
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/ institution ID card / admission letter) and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Death certificate of primary earning member(s), parent, parents
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 such as hospital receipt, doctor prescription, COVID-19 test report, medical bills for COVID-19 medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.
- Reference from two (2) persons who are aware of the family’s crisis (can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.), if required
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian
- The selection of eligible students for Kotak Shiksha Nidhi and the extent of assistance under Kotak Shiksha Nidhi (financial assistance for school and college fees payment) will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation
- Kotak Education Foundation will review the Kotak Shiksha Nidhi applications based on proofs of continuation of education, related expenses from school/junior college/ college as may be the case, and valid proof of the loss of parent/ parents / primary earning member of the family (other than parent) due to COVID-19.
- Application start date: 20th September, 2021
- Application deadline: The application window remains open up to 31st March, 2022 for students who have lost both parents or parent or a primary earning member of the family (other than parents) from 1st April, 2020, subject to the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
CLICK HERE TO GO THE OFFICIAL PAGE OF "Kotak Shiksha Nidhi 2022 for School Students".
POST YOUR COMMENT
1 out of ...