- Global Vocabulary Challenge (GVC) is designed by Aster Public School, Noida Extension and Olympiadtester to benchmark your child's English vocabulary with her/his global peers without putting any pressure.
- GVC is more of a self assessment tool rather than a contest. A unique and highly engaging structure will ensure that your child will have great fun during the process.
To attempt this unique contest, choose your class below:
- Any child from any country between Grade 1 to Grade 10 can register for this assessment.
Mode of Assessment:
- The child will take the online contest from the comforts of home.
- Section 1 - MCQ
- Section 2 - Cloze
- Section 3 - Crossword
- Section 4 - Column matching
- Section 5 - Word scramble
- Section 6 - Word search
No of questions and time allowed:
- Class 1 - 4 - 35 questions, 90 minutes
- Class 5 - 10 - 50 questions, 90 minutes
- Benchmark your performance with peers with the help of global scoring pattern, hall of fame, question-wise analysis and other statistics.