CBSE EXPRESSION SERIES on ‘My Vision for India @100 years’
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Submissions are invited for CBSE Expression Series 2022 Essay/ Painting/ Poetry Contests for Class 3 -12 Students. The last date of application is 5th February.
About CBSE Expression Series 2022
As part of the celebration of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav (AKAM), CBSE announces the third Expression Series for the session 2021-22. The theme of the Expression Series is ‘My Vision for India @100 years’. This Expression Series will focus on the views of students about their vision for India in the year 2047.
- Primary (Class 3 to 5): Paragraph (150 words) / Painting
- Middle (Class 6 to 8): Essay (400 words)/ Painting/ Poem
- Secondary (Class 9&10): Essay (700 words)/ Painting/Poem
- Senior Secondary (Class 11 &12): Essay (1000 words)/ Painting/Poem
- Schools shall themselves conduct the Expression Series on the above theme till 22nd January 2022. Information of the Expression Series should be given to all students.
- For entries, i.e. Essays/ Paragraphs/ Paintings/Poems, participants sheet given as annexure I or a sheet with all details as given therein.
- Schools shall complete the evaluation of entries and shortlist one entry per class category for onward submission to CBSE.
Submission of the Shortlisted Entry by Schools to CBSE:
Schools can submit the entries from 22nd January to 5th February 2022 using an android phone through CBSE Expression Series App available at Google Play store. For guidelines of the process of submission, please see annexure II.
Prizes & Certification
- Each participant will get an online certificate of participation at his/her registered e-mail ID after the successful submission of entry.
- 10 best entries of each category will be selected at the regional level by all CBSE Regions for onward submission to CBSE, New Delhi.
- Three best entries will be selected at the national level. All of these best entries shall be compiled in the form of a booklet for display on CBSE website.
Contact: 011- 23231070