Online Brain games for kids - Sliding puzzle on an endangered species, Irrawaddy Dolphin, will enrich the general knowledge of your child while sharpening her / his analytical skills in a fun manner.
INSTRUCTIONS TO PLAY THIS ONLINE SLIDING PUZZLE
- STEP 1 - Click one of the tiles closest to the empty space to slide it into the empty space.
- STEP 2 - Continue clicking the tiles to manipulate them into the empty spaces and form the picture at the right.
- STEP 3 - Solving the puzzle fast and with few moves will give you a higher score.
TIPS TO SOLVE THIS ONLINE SLIDING PUZZLE
- Most tile sliding puzzles are made up of three rows of three tiles each.Try to get one of the three rows lined up properly regarding tile order anywhere in the puzzle. For example, get the three tiles that go on the bottom row in order, even at the top of the puzzle.
- Keep this row together as you Consider each piece carefully and try to figure out where it will go in the puzzle. This will help you as you manipulate them into the right place and as you line them up in rows of three.slide the tiles and it will be easier to solve the problem.
- One of the hardest parts of solving a sliding puzzle is preventing future moves from ruining previous slides. There is nothing more frustating than having to move a new tile in a way that messes up all that you have done before. To prevent this, try to thing ahead and consider what will happen several moves in the future each time you slide a tile.
Irrawaddy dolphins are found in coastal areas in South and Southeast Asia, and in three rivers: the Ayeyarwady (Myanmar), the Mahakam (Indonesian Borneo) and the Mekong. The Mekong River Irrawaddy dolphins inhabit a 118-mile stretch of the river between Cambodia and Lao PDR and are scarce—just 92 individuals are estimated to still exist. These dolphins have a bulging forehead, short beak, and 12-19 teeth on each side of both jaws
Why are they endangered?
Irrawaddy dolphins are primarily threatened by bycatch, the accidental capture of aquatic animals in fishing gear.