Solve this Grade 6 Science crossword in the chapter - Fun with magnets within 5 minutes and share the answers in the comments section. If you want to download this crossword and many such Grade 6 Science worksheets along with solutions as PDFs, please invest in our Topper guide.
Olympiadtester has designed these Science crossword puzzles for grade 6 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
CROSSWORD - FUN WITH MAGNETS
Please go through the clues (Across and Down) carefully to solve the crossword.
1. ______ _____ is more in the region of poles than other parts of a magnet.
4. Like poles ____ and unlike poles ____.
6. Magnetic properties of the Earth as a whole.
8. Magnetic compass is devised using the ____ ___ of a magnet.
10. A magnet on ____ can lose its magnetism.
2. First known magnet.
3. Iron, Cobalt, Nickel.
5. _____ is a sure test for a magnet.
7. All magnets align in the north-south direction of the Earth when ____ freely.
9. When a magnet is ____, each piece acts as an _____ magnet.