Science crossword puzzle - Grade 5 - Plants #3
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
This Grade 5 Science crossword puzzle on 'plants' is highly useful for NSO Science Olympiad preparation and CBSE HOTS. Olympiad tester has designed this crossword puzzle for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #3 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
1. Seed use it's _____ when it has not grown it's leaves.
2. The ______ plant grows from leaves.
5. In layering, a branch of tree is buried in soil without _____ it from the plant.
8. Cutting down of trees.
9. Process of transfer of pollen grains from anther to stigma.
10. Process of growth of a baby plant from a seed.
3. Used in religious ceremonies.
4. Jasmine can grow by the process of _______.
6. Rose can be grown with the process of _____.
7. In palm and ___, dispersal of seeds take place with the help of water.
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.