Science crossword puzzle - Grade 5 - Animals #4
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Try to solve this free Science crossword puzzle - grade 5 - Animals, within 5 minutes. After solving the animal crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #4 - ANIMALS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
1. Snakes are born deaf. They can only feel ______.
2. Most birds have eyes on the _____ of their heads.
4. ______ can find you by the smell of your body.
6. Birds have to ____ their heads to see around as their eyes are _____.
7. ____ and _____ can see four times as far as we can.
9. ____ make different sounds to give messages to each other.
10. Animals cannot see as many _____ as we can.
2. As ants move, they leave a ____ on the ground for others to follow.
5. Snakes are the friends of the _____.
8. A langur makes a _____ to alert other animals of impending dangers.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down on the sheet.
Now look for clues that are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - ANIMALS - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions that will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.