Science crossword - Grade 5 - Plants #2
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
This Grade 5 Science crossword on 'plants' is useful for NSO preparation and CBSE HOTS. Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #2 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
2. In 1960s, _____ were more valuable than gold in Holland.
3. Peanuts are not nuts but ____ related to beans and lentils.
4. Safe place in the forest where animals are protected.
5. Safe regions to make the wildlife better.
6. _______ national park is in Assam.
10. ____ sanctuary is located in Gujarat.
1. The first _____ were cultivated in Peru about 7000 years ago.
8. The ___ plant has both medicinal and religious value.
9. Tea plants are cultivated on _____.
10. Sometimes, seeds are dispersed with the effect of ____,
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.