Try to solve this Science crossword for grade 5 on Work, Force and energy within 5 minutes and share your answers in the comments section. If you want to download many such grade 5 crosswords and other pdf worksheets with solutions, please invest a token amount in our Topper guide.
CROSSWORD 03 - WORK, FORCE AND ENERGY
2. A wedge is a _____.
3. A wedge is made of two _____.
4. A ____ is an inclined plane wrapped around a rod.
5. Example of a screw.
6. Cars and bicycles are examples of _______.
8. An example of pulley.
9. Electricity generated by utilizing the energy of falling water.
1. Knives, forks and nails are examples of a ______
4. There are ____ types of simple machines
7. Coal is a _____ energy