This Science crossword for grade 5 on 'plants' is highly useful for NSO Science Olympiad preparation and CBSE HOTS. Olympiad tester has designed this crossword puzzle for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #5 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
2. New plants of ginger grow from their _____ stems.
5. A ____ of the Bryophyllum plant produces baby plants.
7. Mint plants are grown from _____.
8. _____ is used to obtain certain shrubs and trees.
9. ______ plants are grown.
1. Plant like lilies from ____ which grow into new plants.
3. A piece of potato that has an ___ grows into a new plant if buried in wet soil.
4. Long stems which grow along the surface of the soil and develop plantlets.
6. _____ plants are grown from stem cuttage.
10. Seeds of non-flowering plants grow in ____.
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.