Try to solve this free Science crossword puzzle for grade 5 on "Earth and universe" within 5 minutes. After solving the crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #2 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
1. The Sun mainly contains _____ and _____.
2. The light from the Sun reaches Earth in ____ and ____ minutes.
3. Smallest Planet.
4. Mercury is the ______ planet to the Sun.
6. Venus is also called the _____ and ____ star.
7. Venus is named after the Roman goddess of ____ and _____.
8. Venus is the _____ planet from the Sun.
5. _____ is the planet that comes closest to Earth
9. The atmosphere of Venus is made up mainly of _____
10. Venus is the _____ planet in the Solar system
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader to solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down in the sheet.
Now look for clues which are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions which will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.