Science crossword for grade 5 - Animals #3
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Try to solve this free Science crossword for grade 5 on "Animals" within 5 minutes. After solving the animal's crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #3 - ANIMALS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
2. ______ and _____ are amphibians.
3. ______ animals live only in water.
5. Frogs and Salamanders live in ____ or in ___ places.
8. _____ live in the same places all their lives and live only in the Sea.
10. ____ and ____ are examples of invertebrates.
1. The body of most mammals is covered with ______.
4. Live both on land and in water.
6. Toads mostly live in ____ places.
7. Fish lay ___ in ____ from which young ones hatch.
8. A ____ has a spiny body with 5 arms.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down on the sheet.
Now look for clues that are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - ANIMALS - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions that will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.