Grade 5 Science - Earth and universe - crossword puzzle should be solved within 5 minutes. After solving the crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #7 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
2. The surface of Neptune is covered by clouds of ____ _____ gas.
3. Neptune is not as cold as ____ but it's largest moon ___ is colder.
7. Clouds of Venus are made of this poison.
8. The Sun rays on the Mercury are ____ times stronger than on Earth.
1. Neptune is a ball of gas and ice with a ____ core.
4. Uranus is a very ____ planet on the surface.
5. At least _____ ____ moons orbit around the Uranus.
6. Uranus is the only planet named after a ____ god instead of a ____ god.
9. Jupiter has most ____ and the strongest ______.
10. Huge area on the surface of Jupiter.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader to solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down in the sheet.
Now look for clues which are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions which will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.