Try to solve this Grade 5 Science crossword on 'plants', within 5 minutes. After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #1 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
4. Spreading of seeds so that they can grow.
7. Seeds need water and appropriate ____ to germinate.
9. _______ can be grown from an old plant's roots.
10. The stems of _____ are used to grow new plants.
1. The only fruit that bears its seeds on the outside.
2. A sunflower is composed of hundreds of tiny flowers called ______.
3. Part of the Sunflower family.
5. Seed dispersal in palm trees takes place through _____.
6. Seeds of ____ are dispersed through wind.
8. Roots absorb water and ____ from the soil.
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.