Try to solve this free Grade 5 Science crossword puzzle on "Animals" within 5 minutes. After solving the animal's crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #1 - ANIMALS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
3. _____ do not have a skeleton made of bones.
5. Sea animals with soft bodies and a hard outer covering.
6. Corals are found in large numbers in _______ islands.
7. Example of an aquatic invertebrate.
10. Shrimps use oxygen dissolved in water to ______.
1. Vertebrates have a ____ made up of ____.
4. _____ make up less than 3% of all the animals.
7. These sea animals have a soft body but do not have hard coverings like corals.
8. A starfish is not a ____.
9. A marine animal with an extremely soft body. It is not a fish.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down onthe sheet.
Now look for clues that are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - ANIMALS - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions that will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.