This Grade 5 Science crossword on 'plants' is highly useful for NSO Science Olympiad preparation and CBSE HOTS. Olympiad tester has designed this crossword puzzle for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #4 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
1. A cotyledon is also called a ____.
2. The seed of a flowering plant has one or two ______.
5. Maize, Wheat and Paddy (rice) are _____ plants.
6. Seeds do not need ____ to germinate.
7. The _____ develops into roots.
9. The seeds of desert rose and milkweed are like ______.
3. Plants that produce seeds with two cotyledons.
4. Baby plant or the ____ grows into a new plant.
8. Seeds need air, water and ____ to germinate.
10. In Lady's finger, the dried fruit ____ spreading the seeds.
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.