Try to solve this free Grade 5 Science crossword on "Animals" within 5 minutes. After solving the animal's crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #2 - ANIMALS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
3. Example of an amphibian.
4. ______ do not have hair, feathers, or scales.
6. A _____ develops into a frog.
8. A reptile has no ____ or _____.
9. _____ and ____ are mammals that live in Oceans.
1. Fish swim with the help of ___ and breathe through _____.
2. Most fish have _____ on their body.
5. Amphibian breathe through ___ on land and through their ___ in water.
7. Frogs have ____ hind limbs to swim.
10. Largest animal living on the Earth.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down on the sheet.
Now look for clues that are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - ANIMALS - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions that will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.