Try to solve this free Grade 5 Crossword puzzle - Science - Animals, within 5 minutes. After solving the animal crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #5 - ANIMALS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
1. Killing animals like tigers or deer illegally.
4. Dogs have ____ sense of smell.
5. ____ are killed for their tusks, _____ for their horn.
7. _____ do not have teeth.
8. A snake has two hollow teeth called ____.
9. An insect useful to man.
2. The ______ of a tiger helps it move in the dark.
3. A tiger can see ___ times better at _____ than most ____.
5. Dolphins and bats use ____ for movement.
10. A poisonous snake found in India.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down on the sheet.
Now look for clues that are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - ANIMALS - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions that will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.