Try to solve this free crossword for grade 5 Science on "Earth and universe" within 5 minutes. After solving the crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points.
Olympiadtester has designed these crossword puzzles for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem solving skills. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #5 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students may want to use a paper and pencil to solve the crossword.
1. Minor planets. Also called as planetoids.
2. Heavenly body having a long tail
3. Comet is also called as ____ ____ ______.
4. Collection of billion of stars and other heavenly bodies.
8. ______ are beautiful shapes or patterns in the sky.
10. Blue planet.
5. The galaxy we live in.
6. _____ has such a low density that it would float if put in water.
7. ____ appear in the sky as a streak of light.
9. Smallest planet in the Solar system.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE CROSSWORD
These tips will help the 5th grader to solve the science crossword better.
Look at all the clues and see if you are confident of an answer or two. This is a good starting point. Write them down in the sheet.
Now look for clues which are within the above answers and check their fit.
Continue till you solve the crossword puzzle
If you are not able to solve the crossword in the first attempt, do not give up. Come back again with a fresh mind.
GRADE 5 - EARTH & UNIVERSE - ONLINE TEST
These online tests have higher order thinking skills (HOTS) Science questions which will deeply test your concepts in this chapter. Highly effective for Grade 5 Science Olympiads like NSO and NSTSE.