This Class 5 Science crossword puzzle on plants is highly useful for NSO Science Olympiad preparation and CBSE HOTS. Olympiad tester has designed this crossword puzzle for grade 5 students to reinforce their science concepts while enhancing their problem-solving skills.
After solving the plants crossword, do share the answers in the comments section to earn points. If you want to download many such crosswords and other pdf worksheets along with solutions, please invest in our Class 5 Science topper guide.
CROSSWORD #6 - PLANTS - GRADE 5
Grade 5 students should use a paper and pencil to solve this plants crossword puzzle.
CROSSWORD - CLUES
1. Plants like ____ produce ____ on the lower surface of their leaves.
4. The shoot of the plant grows towards ____.
5. Leaf like structure in a bean seed
7. Seeds of milkweed are dispersed by _____.
8. ____ and ___ plants can be grown from stem cuttage.
2. When the seed germinates, the ___ grows out first.
3. Young plant formed from a seed.
6. New fern plants grow from ____.
9. Trees such as ____, firs and pines do not flower.
10. _____ can be kept fresh for a long time if buried in moist soil in a pot.
GRADE 5 - SCIENCE WORKSHEETS
We have a huge collection of pdf worksheets which not only include crossword puzzles but also word search, cloze, word scramble, category sorting etc. You can check them out at this link.