Grade 3 - Science crossword - Plants - Puzzle #2
Posted by Olympiad Tester on
Grade 3 science crossword puzzle on Plants will test your concepts in this chapter. If you want to download many such crosswords and other worksheets, please invest a token amount in our Topper guide.
After solving the crossword, do share your answer in the comments section to earn points.
SCIENCE CROSSWORD - PLANTS #2
2. Plants get ___ from the air.
4. __ fiber is used to make ropes and sacs.
6. ___ flower is used to make perfume.
8. Can grow in very low or no water for a long period of time.
10. Has a baby plant inside.
11. Outer covering of a tree.
12. Green pigment in leaves.
13. Process by which plants make food.
1. Plants grow in soil as well as in ___.
3. Grass has ___ roots.
5. The stem of a ____ plant produces juice.
7. Plants can be seasonal as well as ____.
9. ___ oil is used for cooking.
14. A non-green plant.
15. A creeper.