TIPS TO SOLVE THIS ONLINE SLIDING PUZZLE
- Most tile sliding puzzles are made up of three rows of three tiles each.Try to get one of the three rows lined up properly regarding tile order anywhere in the puzzle. For example, get the three tiles that go on the bottom row in order, even at the top of the puzzle.
- Keep this row together as you Consider each piece carefully and try to figure out where it will go in the puzzle. This will help you as you manipulate them into the right place and as you line them up in rows of three.slide the tiles and it will be easier to solve the problem.
- One of the hardest parts of solving a sliding puzzle is preventing future moves from ruining previous slides. There is nothing more frustrating than having to move a new tile in a way that messes up all that you have done before. To prevent this, try to thing ahead and consider what will happen several moves in the future each time you slide a tile.
TIPS TO SOLVE THE JIGSAW PUZZLE
- Separate all the pieces - The pieces will originally be piled on top of one another, making them hard to see. Dragging the pieces apart from one another will help you see them better and help you decide where they belong.
- Each jigsaw puzzle will be solved within a square or rectangular frame. There will be outlines in the frame (if grid setting is on for the puzzle) that will help you decide where the pieces go.
- Each puzzle will have a picture that shows you how the jigsaw will look when it is solved correctly. Study the picture intently because that will help you know which pieces to look for when you are doing each section of the puzzle.