Before we share some amazing facts, let us first have a look at some facts about Germany:
- It is located in western-central Europe and is home to 80.3 million people.
- Its capital city of Berlin has a population of 3.3 million people.
- It has the largest population of all of the countries in the European Union.
- Its currency is the Euro, which is also used widely across Europe.
- The official language of Germany is German, and the country does not have an official religion. Although, Christianity is practiced widely throughout the country.
- The flag of Germany is comprised of three horizontal stripes, one black, one red and one yellow.
- Germany is bordered by Denmark to the north, Czech Republic to the east, Austria and Switzerland in the south, and France and Luxembourg to the southwest.